World Team in San Francisco

World Team in San Francisco
Escape

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday March 21, 2008.

Easter Sunday this weekend so I can take a Thankful Moment and ponder where the first three months have flown by!
Other then a bit tired and run down its very hard to complain about anything.
Life is Way Great!
If I can even Comprehend Easter Sunday 1999 when after a Massive heart Attack my current Adventure Began!
Whew!
No Way Jose!

Yesterday was a scheduled for Rest & Recovery but I figured I better hit the Pool.
OK for my Fourth day back in the Pool!. Swam an easy 1,750 meters and worked.

I guess this weekend I should take the time and try rethink Easter Sunday 1999 living at the New Mayo Hospital in Scottsdale!

Al I can do is shake my Head Keep Marching and go to the Gym for two more Workouts.
Only two weeks until El Tour De Phoenix.
See U all soon!

No comments: