World Team in San Francisco

World Team in San Francisco
Escape

Monday, March 17, 2008

84 Days to Escape_ June 8, 2008

We are now inside of 3 months to Escape. Booked my Airline Ticket yesterday as I will fly into Oakland on Weds. June 4 in the PM.

Just nineteen days to our first Major Local Race Sat. April 5 th "El Tour De Phoenix".
With a 5,600 meter gradual climb about 10 miles in it is always a tough race. Three years back I was 8th over all and last year I know first in my Age Group. Shooting for top 15 finish! A bit tired and sore but pretty far along for this time of year.
Getting much better with 5 long Hill Repeats on Saturday.
Work & R & R day Today!

My body could use the break.
Then the Tour of Tucson's Mountains the end of the month.
May 18 th the Tempe International triathlon where we are defending Champs in the Mens Open relay.
And then Escape!
Better get back to work!

No comments: