World Team in San Francisco

World Team in San Francisco
Escape

Saturday, February 9, 2008

February is here.Amgen Tour of California starts in 11 Days

Getting ready to go out for my ride, today two hours in different heart rate zones and high cadence start & finish.

A week from Weds. we will leave for the 2008 Amgen Tour of California.

Yesterday was a rest & recovery day but after work I finally made it to the Pool.

Nice 1,500 meter swim for my first day back in the Pool.

Not too sore today.

Hope you all are getting ready for Escape.

In lieu of local Cycling Time Trials on the 23 and Swim Meet on the 24 th I will continue my training for the upcoming season riding in Cali.
April 5 is El Tour De Phoenix with the
Tour For Tucson's Mountains April 27.
The season is almost here.
It looks like 75 F here today this PM.

I hate the cold.

No comments: